Friday, March 9, 2012

Little Critter Visits my Yard!


Recently I had spilled a lot of rice outside in the backyard. I was so ticked off about having to clean it up as so to not attract a lot of bugs that might eventually decide to move into my house.

Looks like I didn't have to do any cleaning up. These cute little birds are taking care of it for me.

And before you judge me on the fact that birds will explode from eating rice, check this out:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/birdrice.asp



Also my backyard has a regular visitor. If you get to see this cute chipmunk, then you are quite lucky. This little critter is spooked very easily and constantly checks its surroundings. All I have to do is very slowly put my hand on the window and it will still run off. Imagine my surprise when I got to open the SGD and take a picture. I think the wind covered up any noise I was making. This chipmunk comes between the hours of noon and 2 pm to eat up the tidbits that my preschoolers have dropped on the ground.



No comments: