Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Potatoes aren't Fruit!!

Last night my son pointed a certain vegetable was that was sitting interspersed with the other fruit on a plate that my children grab freely from for snacking. He asked me what it was.

I told him, "those are gold Yukon potatoes." I didn't think to ask him why he asked me that question. It certainly looked like other kinds of potatoes, except it wasn't the typical brown color.

This morning while getting stuff ready for school, I saw my son take something odd from his lunchbox when he cleared out yesterday's old lunch stuff and threw it away.

I looked in the trash can there was a raw Yukon gold potatoe, with a large bite taken out of it.

Please join me in a lovely symphony of gut busting laughter!!

(I am still giggling a half hour later)


(

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

Oh, that is funny!!!! Oops. Those are funny moments.