Sunday, July 3, 2011

Decorating: 4th of July

Again keeping to my theme of simple, here is my 4th of July decorating this year.


I finally made a banner of leftover fabrics in red, blue, white, and canvas that I have been wanting to make since last year:





This is something I made on the back of a wooden puzzle that lost all its pieces, a string of a red broken zipper to hang it up, leftover canvas and red ticking, upholstery ribbing (i have a huge roll of it that I use on many projects) and a star I cut out of leftover denim jeans. I painted the board cream and hot glued everything else together:



Simple star decorations placed in containers here and there:



Took out one of my antique table clothes that is sewn in 4th of July colors and draped it over my kitchen curtain:


What have you done for the 4th of July decorating?

No comments: