Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Smell Like a Man

Yes, you read that right!

I smell like a man, and I love it!

Now I do not mean sweaty, sticky, icky and stinky man... (gaggagagagag)

I am talking about this:


Oh yeah baby!

For the past 18 months I have been gradually using my husbands stuff from the bathroom while ignoring my bottles and vials of stuff from Bath and Body works.

I discovered that I love Old Spice!

My favorite one right now is Swagger. isn't that such a fun and cool name? But I got a problem. The entire family loves it too! I caught my daughter using Swagger deodorant and my teen sons are requesting their own Swagger products so that we don't have to share.

So currently I have two Swagger body washes in each bathroom. My kids are sharing Swagger body spray and deodorant, and they all insist on having their own stash of Swagger products in their room.

My husband has been an Old Spice fan since boyhood and still uses Pure Sport or Fresh.

Pretty soon the entire house will be filled with OS Swagger products.

Now if they will make Swagger body lotion, I will be a happy woman!

If you are ever at loss on what to get me or any of my family members for our birthdays, we will be very happy to get this:


Have a nice Old Spice kind of day!

What is your favorite Old Spice smell? (on yourself or on your man)

No comments: