Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Plans So Far



This is what I have been doing thus so far with my summer vacation with the kids:




This is what I wish my dogs could do this summer, I swear it seems to be more work:



I have also been doing lots of fun sewing projects. I do have four polka dot fabric stashes:



I have also been hosting a summer camp. The first week was Outerspace and Alien Day followed by Pirate Day. Next week is Hawaii/Beach Day. Then Diary/Car Wash/Farm Day. The third week will be Magic and Talent Show/Circus then followed later by Camp/Patriotic Day.

My kids have so much fun having their friends over for summer camp every year.

So that's my summer so far in a nutshell?

What have you been doing this summer? (and don't make me jealous and say that you are in Hawaii, or San Diego, or anywhere where the climate is cooler to the point of being able to walk outside without passing out by the time you reach your mailbox)

No comments: